martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

KIRCHOFF´S LAWS

En clase tenemos una parte en ingles, así que os explicaré las leyes de Kirchoff en ingles.

First need to know what is a junction and a branch.
A junction is any place where two or more wires come thogether.
A branch is anithing that connects two jonctions together.


Kirchoff havetwo laws:
    -Junction rule: The sum of the currents entering any junction must equal the sum of the currents leaving that junction. The number of branches is equal the number of currents.
    -Loop rule: The sum of the potential diferencesacrossall elements around any loop must be zero.

You must decide the direction of the current; clockwise or anti-clockwise.


If a current passes through a battery, negative (-) to positive (+), then the voltage is positive. If a current passes through a battery, positive (+) to negative (-), then the voltage is negative.

I1
Step 1:  24 - 2 I1 - 4 I1 - 3 (I1 - I2) = 0
Step 2:  24 - 2 I1 - 4 I1 - 3 I1 + 3 I2 = 0
Step 3:  24 - 9 I1 + 3 I2 = 0

I2
Step 1:  12 - 3 (I2 - I1) - 1 I2 - 5 I2 = 0
Step 2:  12 - 3 I2 + 3 I1 - 1 I2 - 5 I2 = 0
Step 3:  12 - 9 I2 + 3 I1 = 0

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario